PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
Convert PDF files to PowerPoint for Mac (including Mac Lion).
Preserve original text, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting.
- Produce dynamic PowerPoint presentations from PDF files for Mac users quickly;
- No need to install Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader;
- Convert encrypted PDF files to Images on Mac;
- Batch and partial conversion modes are supported.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7(Lion).
- Tech Spec
- User Comments
All often, we express our ideas to others on a meeting with powerpoint which is an wonderful way to display your thoughts for others, but if you had created your idea as a PDF files or you want to reference an existing PDF files, what would you do? I recommend you try this PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac to convert your PDF files into Powerpoint slides.
This PDF to Image Converter for Mac is a program specially designed for Mac users. It Convert PDF to PowerPoint/PPT with high quality.
At a Glance: Clean and intuitive interface.
Convert PDF to PowerPoint for Mac Users
preserve text, layouts, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting of the original PDF file.
Easy to use with drag-and-drop.
Export Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2008/2011.
Convert a 100-page PDF file within 1 minute.
Convert Encrypted PDF file
This PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac can convert encrypted PDF file which is protected from printing, editing and copying to dynamic and editable PowerPoint presentations directly.
If the PDF file is protected by opening password, you have to type the password in the pop-up dialog box at first then the PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac will do the rest work for you.
Batch and Partial Conversion
Batch conversion: Convert up to 50 PDF files to Powerpoint presentations on Mac at one time.
Partial conversion: As a Mac users, you can select specify the pages or page range to be converted.
Multi-languages PDF files are supported
Supports PDF files in English, German, Turkish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Latin, etc. .
|Input||Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 format (.pdf)|
|Output||Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2008/2011|
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1. Improved conversion speed.
2. Upgraded to be more steady.
3. Optimized the target files' layout.
4. Bug are fixed.
"We are very pleased with your program and your support and will definitely continue working with it. Please keep me informed as to any updates and future products. " --- Phil Grinevitch
"The program does an admirable job of retaining the original layout and graphics." --- Tom Parris
Tutorial of PDF Conversions:
- How to convert PDF to PPT for Mac?
- How to convert PDF to image for Mac?
- How to convert PDF to Epub ebooks for Mac?
- How to edit PDF files for Mac?
- How to convert PDF to Word for Mac?
- How to convert PDF to Excel for Mac?
- How to turn PDF to Html or Htm format for Mac?
- How to convert PDF to text for Mac?
- How to remove PDF password for Mac?