PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Windows
Convert PDF files back to PowerPoint presentations.
No need additional software, e.g.: Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Produce an editable and dynamic PPT presentation with a few clicks but keeping all the layout, images, and hyperlinks;
- Convert encrypted PDF files;
- Convert multiple PDF files at the same time;
- Support Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
Requirements: Windows 7 32bit/2003/XP/Vista.
- Tech Spec
- User Comments
As we know, we often need to dispaly our ideas or knowledges by powerpoint which is an excellent way to express your idea to others, but if you had created your idea or knowledges as a PDF files, how can you do? I recommend you try this PDF to PowerPoint Converter to convert your PDF files into Powerpoint slides.
This PDF to PowerPoint Converter will help you convert PDF files including encrypted PDF files to PowerPoint with original text, tables, images, hyperlinks and layouts.
At a Glance: Freindly interface and easy-to-use.
Convert PDF to PowerPoint
Convert PDF to editable PowerPoint with original images, text, hyperlinks, tables, graphics, layout and formatting exactly preserved.
Easy to use with drag-and-drop.
Export Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010.
Convert a 100-page PDF file within 1 minute.
Convert Encrypted PDF file
This PDF to PowerPoint Converter can convert encrypted PDF file which is protected from printing, editing and copying to dynamic and editable PowerPoint presentations directly.
If the PDF file is protected by opening password, you have to type the password in the pop-up dialog box at first then the PDF to PowerPoint Converter will do the rest work for you.
Batch, Partial and Shortcut Conversion
Batch conversion: Convertup to 200 PDF files to Powerpoint at one time.
Partial conversion: You can select specify the pages or page range to be converted.
Shortcut conversion mode: Right-click on a PDF file and choose Convert it with this PDF to PowerPoint converter, you can convert PDF to PPT presentation without launching the program.
Multi-languages PDF supported
Supports PDF files in French, English, German, Turkish, Italian, Korean, Latin, Chinese, Japanese, etc. .
|Input||Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 format (.pdf)|
|Output||Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010|
What's New in Version 3.0.0
1. Improved conversion speed.
2. Upgraded to be more steady.
3. Optimized the target files' layout.
4. Bug are fixed.
"Your product is the easiest to use among the others. I find it very comfortable to edit my videos as well. I will be introducing it to my friends. Keep on with the good job!" --- Eric Baker
"I've just purchased your program - it's terrific! " --- Phoebe Yerian
Tutorial of PDF Conversions:
- How to convert PDF to Powerpoint presentations?
- How to convert PDF to image ?
- How to convert PDF to Epub ebooks ?
- How to convert PDF to text ?
- How to convert PDF to Word ?
- How to convert PDF to Html web page ?
- How to convert PDF tables to Excel spreadsheet?
- How to remove PDF password ?
- How to edit PDF files?