Video Editor for Mac
Edit videos freely for Mac (Intel and PowerPC).
Not only edit videos by cutting,trimming,slipping,joining but also convert video to other formats.
- Seamless join videos together;
- split videos into segments;
- trim multiple video clips you like and output them to a whole new movie;
- Cut out unwanted part in the frame like subtitle, credits, black sides;
- set the crop values and output aspect ratio;
- Convert video to other popular video formats;
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- Tech Spec
- User Comments
As a video enthusiast, you may feel iMovie, Final Cut Pro...don't enough to edit some videos for funning, better enjoy or just a complete new video. If so, you can try this Video Editor for Mac which is not only a powerful video editor but also a excellent video converter.
This Video Editor for Mac will help Mac users cut,trim,slip,join and convert videos with easy yet fast speed and perfect effections.
Powerful video editing functions
Join several videos together as you like.
Instantly split videos into segments to fit your digital devices.
Remove unwanted parts of video to showcase your favorite footage.
Trim multiple video clips you like and output them to a whole new movie.
Set video size, bitrate, frame rate, zoom and other parameters.
Select an output aspect ratio : Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and 4:3
Clear timeline to set start point and end point accurately and easily.
Convert video to popular video and audio formats
convert videos into popular video format such as avi, mov, wmv, mkv, vob, mp4, mpg, flv, m4v, h.264, dv and 3gp etc and extract audio from video and save as mka, mp3, m4a,ra, wav, aac, ac3, amr, wav, wma etc.
Enjoy your videos freely
Import videos to Final Cut Express, QuickTime Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro etc.
Transfer video to your favorite protable devices like iPhone, iPad2, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, Palm, cell phone on iMac.
Share your videos on hot websites such as Youtube, google, Yahoo, clipshack, vimeo and metacafe and so on.
|OS||MAC OS X 10.4 or above (include 10.5.7 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard).|
|Processor||1G Hz or above Intel® processor or PowerPC® G4, G5.|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||at least 100 MB|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800x600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
Input File Formats Supported
|Video||AVI,TOD, MOD, MOV, WMV, 3GP, FLV, 3G2, MP4, MKV, M2TS, MTS, TS, ASF, RM, RMVB, H.264, AVCHD,VOB, MPG, Divx, Xvid|
|Audio||WMA, WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4A, AC3, MP2|
|Video||SWF, FLV, 3G2 MPG, DV, M4V, AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, DivX, XviD, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4|
|Audio||MKA, AAC, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, WMA, AC3,MP3, WAV, M4A, MP2|
|Image||JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG|
|Devices||iPod, iPod touch,iPhone, iPod nano, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV,Apple iPad,PSP, PS3,General 3GP mobile phone and General MP4 players, ect.|
"Your product is the easiest to use among the others. I find it very comfortable to edit my videos as well. I will be introducing it to my friends. Keep on with the good job!" --- Eric Baker
"I had troubles with clipping some AVI videos, and got wonderful solution with your Mac Video Converter just now. I can't help but say thank you very much!" --- Tom Parris
Tutorial of Video Conversions:
- How to convert FLV to QuickTime for Mac ?
- How to convert FLV to MOV for Mac?
- How to burn Torrents to DVD for Mac ?
- How to convert MTS to MOV for Mac?
- How to burn FLV to DVD for Mac ?
- How to convert VOB to MOV for Mac ?
- How to convert FLV to MP4 for Mac?
- How to convert AVCHD on Mac?
- How to burn AVCHD to DVD for Mac?
- How to convert MTS to MP4 for Mac?
- How to convert VOB to DVD for Mac ?
- How to convert VOB to MP4 for Mac ?
- How to convert VOB on Mac ?
- How to convert MTS for Mac ?
- How to burn M4V to DVD for Mac ?
- How to convert FLV for Mac for Mac?